Rob Goffee and Gareth Jones identify several things we need to know
about leading clever people.
It is essential to know the characteristics most clever people share,
these collectively make them a difficult crew to manage.
1. They know their worth.
2. They are organisationally savvy.
3. They ignore corporate hierarchy.
4. They expect instant access.
5. They have good networks and are well connected.
6. They are bored easily.
7. They won’t thank you and thye assume they know most of the things.
8. They are results oriented.